Introduction to FMCSA & DOT Compliance and Fleet Safety
We teach you how to create, implement, and manage the best processes for your company to minimize downtime and maximize profitability. If your company could use a boost in efficiency and a revamped FMCSR compliance system, this event is for you!
DOT Readiness Group has 30 years of experience in the transportation industry. We’ve helped hundreds of companies achieve peace of mind with our in-depth training programs and consulting services.
Here’s What You Get:
- Go through Required Drug and Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Quickly learn industry terms and definitions pertaining to motor carriers, FMCSRs, and some litigations.
- Understand who is governed by the DOT, how it works and how DOT regulations apply to you.
- Learn about DOT classifications and how rules change between different types of power units.
- Learn best practices during a DOT Audit and how you can ensure a seamless experience, and minimize fines.
- Learn how to utilize federal resources to track your safety scores and “expunge”* certain violations.
- Review the “Safety Rating Factors” and how it could be affecting new customer opportunities, insurance rates, and potential issues during litigation.
- Learn about Hours of Service Rules, regulations, exceptions, and how to maximize profitability in different situations.
- Learn why proper Safety Management will help you in the future and keep you protected.
- Learn how to create and manage Driver Qualification files, Vehicle Maintenance, and Inspections files.
The open question policy allows you to clarify specific questions pertaining to FMCSRs or your company specific situation.
What Others Are Saying:
“I recently attended a D.O.T. Compliance seminar with DOT Readiness Group and they did not disappoint. The instructor and Tyna were both extremely friendly, approachable, but most importantly, knowledgeable on all aspects of the D.O.T. Anyone looking for training should contact them!”