To hire a really good DOT expert you’re looking at anywhere from $75k to $150k per year. This doesn’t include the benefits, bonuses, taxes and all of the other perks that come with that title. Here is how we can help.
Did you know statistics show the average cost to hire a driver is anywhere from $4,000 to $6,000 per driver?
Our driver management services make it possible for someone who doesn’t need to be an expert. They just need to be organized, willing to learn and follow the simple criteria that we have developed. We always recommend having someone that does have some experience in transportation, but it isn’t mandatory. Here is the breakdown of what we do.
Initial Driver Processing: $275
- We have the driver complete all of the paperwork, do all of the necessary background checks, previous employer inquires, and verify that paperwork is complete
- We follow up on any negative data that is discovered
- We verify all data available and give each candidate a store, or a risk rating
- We schedule and monitor the Pre-Employment D&A testing process
- We schedule and monitor the Medical Evaluations
- We notify your office when the driver is cleared to drive
You may be asking, how long does that take? Typically, it takes about 3 days, depending on how long the driver takes to complete the paperwork and to get to the facilities for D&A testing. The previous employer verifications sometimes take longer, but we try to have those complete within 5 days.
Driver Management: $25 per month/per driver
Monitoring and Prompt Notification with “On the Cloud” access to you and the person(s) you choose to have access to company information. We will notify the Driver as well as the main company contact person of any upcoming expiration dates. This is a monthly fee per driver to include the following services:
- Expiration dates on CDL and Medical Card (follow-up completed)
- Email/Fax Medical Card to State Agency upon renewal
- Expiration dates of MVR and Annual Review (follow-up completed)
- Run MVR 2 times per year to ensure driver qualification and reporting
- Individual Driver Roadside Violation/Inspection reports with access to detailed information (as updated by government agencies)
- Monthly (as updated) SMS Reports & company Basic scores
- Email reminders of upcoming reporting due; i.e., MCS 150, UCR, Quarterly Fuel Tax Reporting, Etc.
- Access to expert guidance via phone, email, text, etc.
- Reduced daily/hourly rates for on-site consulting services
- Additional/Alternate DER services to verify & monitor the D&A Testing is being completed as required by FMCSR’s
- Newsletters sent via email containing pertinent information
- Applications for your prospective employees to be able to complete & E-sign all forms online streamlining the hiring process
- No long term contracts (month to month)
- We keep the DQ files at our secure location
- Unlimited users
- All of your power units are included in the monthly fee so those are tracked on the cloud just as the drivers are
We cover more than is listed here; just call us to see how we can help you and to get a quote for your company! When you’re ready to manage everything in-house, we’ll send you the hard copy files exactly how we keep them: organized, secure, and complete! Making it a seamless transition for you!
We partner with many extraordinary organizations.Their expertise enables us to do far more than we could alone, and their passion and talent inspire us. It is our pleasure to introduce you to a handful of the organizations whose accomplishment and commitments are representative of all the organizations we are fortunate to call our partners.